What is a cashback website?
Cashback websites are a popular way for shoppers like you to save money on online purchases, and they can be a good way to earn extra cash or rewards for shopping.
When I want to shop online, for example, eBay, I typically do the following:
1. Go to Cashback monitor to check which cashback website can get the highest cash back .
2. Head to that cash back website, for example, GoCashBack. Type “eBay” and click the link to eBay to make a purchase.
3. I will earn an extra 3% from eBay purchases.
What is GoCashBack?
GoCashBack is one of the fastest-growing Cash Back websites. Shopping through GoCashBack.com allows you to get up to 40% Cash Back at your favorite stores, including eBay, Walmart, Home Depot, Ssense, Macy’s, GNC, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sephora, Groupon, and 11,000 more.
GoCashBack new sign-up bonus
You can get an $8 Sign-Up Bonus when you create an account through my Referral Code “Orange ”or my Referral Link on the registration page. (Currently, $5 sign-up bonus without referral).
GoCashBack also offers many withdrawal options once you earn a total cash back of $10. It can be redeemed via PayPal, Check, Gift Card, or Helipay.
Trusted by 710,000+ users, GoCashBack has already helped online shoppers earn about $8 million in total Cash Back rewards.
1. Higher cashback rates for popular merchants (eBay, Walmart, and Weee!).
2. Works in many regions, not only in the US but also in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Korea.
3. Exclusive super cashback rates and extra bonus promotions
4. More cashback withdrawal Options: PayPal, check, gift card, and helipay
5. 100% offline cashback for new users with the GoCashBack app
6. 100% free and easy to use
7. Monthly Giveaways with popular products
8. Real-time offer updates
9. Earn a $5 Referral Bonus + 5% of a Friend’s Cash Back in the First Year